This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links below Wanderlust and Wellness may receive compensation.
Who’s ready for an adult ice cream treat for NYE, like this orange sherbet champagne float?!? Champagne and sherbet you ask? Of course! Add this to your NYE party menu and your guests will LOVE you! You can also swap out the orange sherbet for any other flavor you prefer, and if you’re just not a champagne fan try this with a sweet, bubbly Moscato!
Don’t forget to ring in the new year as the Hostess with the Mostest with this New Year’s Eve party guide featuring products from Target! I have hand selected my absolute FAVORITE items to include with your New Year’s Eve swaray this year! All of the products featured in this year’s New Year’s Eve Hostess with the Mostest party guide are all available at Target, and who doesn’t love Target, right?!? I searched and searched to find the absolute best items for your party. From drinks, to dining, to entertainment. I wanted to create a combination of chic but rustic because, well let’s be honest, it’s my favorite combination! The hammered copper, combined with the wooden serving items, plus the geode votive accent and a splash of woodland creatures. Let’s not forget about having FUN with Cards Against Humanity and That’s What She Said (a phrase I probably use way too often)! Check out the items below and grab them before the ball starts to drop!
- White Star Garland // $12.99
- That’s What She Said // $25.00
- 4-pc. Stemless Champagne Glass // $9.99
- 11 in. Deer Melamine Dinner Plate // $2.99
- Merry & Bright Drink Dispenser // $29.99
- Refinery Beer Caddy // $12.99
- Hammered Copper Wine Chiller // $19.99
- Gold Antler Tray // $19.99
- 5-pc. Rose Gold Silverware Set // $19.99
- Houdini Deluxe 3-pc. Cooper Wine Accessories // $29.99
- Hammered Copper 3-pc. Bar Tools Set // $16.99
- SPARQ Home Cedar Condiment Trio with Soapstone Bowls // $45.95
- Wood and Copper Star Tray // $34.99
- Sharper Image Soapstone Whiskey Stones // $9.99
- Bormioli Rocco Selecta 7-pc. Whiskey Set // $19.99
- Hammered Copper 4-pc. Coaster Set // $9.99
- Cards Against Humanity // $25.00
- Holiday Shot Glass Set // $6.99
- 24 Gold Luminaria Bags // $14.99
- Cheers Marquee Light // $39.99
- SPARQ Home Acacia Chip & Dip Platter with Soapstone Ramekin // $89.95
- Geode Votive Candle Holder // $14.99
Orange Champagne Float Recipe
- 1 bottle champagne, chilled (or a bubbly Moscato)
- Orange sherbet
- Fresh orange slices, if preferred
- Chill your champagne overnight.
- Add 2-3 scoops of orange sherbet to a champagne glass.
- Pour chilled champagne over the sherbet and serve.
- Garnish with fresh orange slices, if preferred.