A cinnamon roll coffee creamer that’s dairy-free? Sign me up! This rich and creamy coffee creamer is bursting with cinnamon flavor. I’ll admit, I love my flavored lattes but unfortunately my body doesn’t love them. I can tolerate small amounts of dairy (with minor consequences), however, rich and creamy lattes and flavored coffee creamers just don’t seem to jive well with me. So for those of you who also cannot tolerate dairy well, this creamer is for you!
Just like with my Paleo pumpkin coffee creamer, this dairy-free cinnamon roll coffee creamer uses coconut milk and cream as the dairy replacement. Canned coconut milk is thick and creamy and makes the perfect coffee creamer. Add in cinnamon, vanilla, and organic cane sugar and you’ve got the a dairy-free (and Paleo approved) cinnamon roll coffee creamer. Just store this away in a mason jar and you’ll have it there every morning for you hot coffee!
Dairy-free Cinnamon Roll Coffee Creamer:
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can coconut milk (cream only)
- 3 tbsp. organic cane sugar
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients and warm over medium-low heat, stirring until well combined.
- Transfer to a mason jar and let cool.
- Once cooled, store in the refrigerator.